I notice that hidden settings of the Alt+Tab dialog in Windows 8 are different from Windows 7. E.g. Microsoft has removed Columns/Rows and Fade effect settings, but added Focus Width.
With Alt Tab Tuner VIII you will able to change the following settings of Alt+Tab dialog:
- size of the thumbnails
- horizontal spacing between the thumbnails
- vertical spacing between the thumbnails
- top, left, right and bottom margins of thumbnail
- icon size and position relative to the thumbnail
- window title text offset
- width of the focus border
Alt Tab Tuner VIII is compatible with Windows 8 x86 and Windows x64. This is portable software and does not require to be installed.