This is final release and it is not just good, it is WONDERFUL
First, I would like to say that Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7 support is implemented. The separate version of Windows 7 is finally available.
With This PC Tweaker, you will be able to perform the following customizations:
- to add any folder to the Computer/This PC folder. Really any!
- to remove any folder from the Computer/This PC folder.
- to change the icon for any folder inside Computer/This PC.
- to add any shell location like Administrative tools, God Mode, Network Connections
- you can pin or unpin Computer/This PC items from the Navigation Pane of Explorer in Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and even in Windows 7!
- You can remove or add any item from the Folders category inside the Computer/This PC folder.
- to restore defaults with one click.
I've created two videos to show you the power of This PC Tweaker:
Win7 video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjJueT…
Win8 video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQHxcn…
The change log:
* The application was rewritten from scratch.
+ Added ability to add any folder
+ Added ability to change icons
+ Added navigation pane pinning support for Windows 7
+ Added proper Windows x64 handling
+ Added translations support
* Fixed many bugs
Note: the Navigation Pane editor feature was dropped from the RTM release of This PC Tweaker 1.0 due to bugs and stability issues. It will be released as a separate app very soon. I promise.
Amazing icon created by Rhor.
Hello hb860, congratulations, the app is fantastic! :-D
Can I help for translation in Italian?
it does nothing that I want to do with my system. Other then removing the Desktop folder that would be the only
folder I remove from the list. A program to remove just one folder seems pointless to me. If I used it at all that is all
I would do, then get rid of it.
Forcing us to visit your site, that's one thing.
But at least provide a working download link there...
Technically you can rename the file extension from .exe to .ex_ and DA will let you upload it but the downloading user will have to rename it back to .exe before being able to run it.
<br / />
Regardless, I still don't see what people have against folks who prefer to host on their own websites. You want his product, he gives it to you for free, and then you complain b/c he asks that you kindly visit his website and maybe check out some of his other free products.
I not forcing you to do anything. Really.
Right click in the left panel > Show libraries