Guys, let me introduce the This PC Tweaker 1.0 RTM app!
This is final release and it is not just good, it is WONDERFUL First, I would like to say that Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7 support is implemented. The separate version of Windows 7 is finally available.
With This PC Tweaker, you will be able to perform the following customizations:
- to add any folder to the Computer/This PC folder. Really any!
- to remove any folder from the Computer/This PC folder.
- to change the icon for any folder inside Computer/This PC.
- to add any shell location like Administrative tools, God Mode, Network Connections
- you can pin or unpin Computer/This PC items from the Navigation Pane of Explorer in Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and even in Windows 7!
- You can remove or add any item from the Folders category inside the Computer/This PC folder.
- to restore defaults with one click.
I've created two videos to show you the power of This PC Tweaker:
Win7 video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjJueT…
Win8 video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQHxcn…The change log:
* The application was rewritten from scratch.
+ Added ability to add any folder
+ Added ability to change icons
+ Added navigation pane pinning support for Windows 7
+ Added proper Windows x64 handling
+ Added translations support
* Fixed many bugs
Note: the Navigation Pane editor feature was dropped from the RTM release of This PC Tweaker 1.0 due to bugs and stability issues. It will be released as a separate app very soon. I promise.
Amazing icon created by Rhor